CNMA EVENTS CALENDAR
- California Hospital Association Webinar on SB1237 ImplementationMon, Nov 30calhospital.org/nurse-midwives-webNov 30, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PMcalhospital.org/nurse-midwives-webThe presentation will include content on the current state of maternity care in California and the necessary changes that hospitals and health systems need to put in place to be in compliance with SB 1237 in 2021. Register on their website: calhospital.org/nurse-midwives-web
- Virtual Meeting: Update on SB1237Tue, Aug 04Location is TBDAug 04, 2020, 7:30 PMLocation is TBDCNMA invites all CNMs in CA to a zoom meeting on August 4th at 7:30pm. Are you a CNMA member but not a CNM or student midwife? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in registering. Not a CNM or SNM but still want to join? Contact advocacy@CNMA.org and we will assist!
- Impromptu California Affiliate Meeting via ZOOMMon, Jun 01Affiliate MeetingJun 01, 2020, 1:00 PMAffiliate MeetingPlease join us for an impromptu Affiliate Meeting at noon on Monday June 1st! This will be right after the ACNM meeting. We hope you will not all be 'zoomed out’ because we have some fabulous updates for you regarding SB 1237; The Justice and Equity in Maternity Care Act, and more!
- MIDWIFERY REGULATION, ACCESS & HEALTH EQUITYWed, Jan 15University of California San Francisco PJan 15, 2020, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMUniversity of California San Francisco P, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143, USAThe Nurse-Midwives of Zuckerberg San Francisco General, the UCSF Nurse-Midwifery Education Program, and the CNMA invite you to a presentation and discussion regarding midwifery regulation, access, and its impact on health equity with Indra Lusero. Email email@example.com for access by zoom link.
- LGBTQ Advocacy DayTue, May 14SacramentoMay 14, 2019, 9:00 AMSacramento, State Capitol Building, West StepsEquality California is hosting LGBTQ Advocacy Day 2019 at the State Capitol in Sacramento on Tuesday, May 14th and will be bringing hundreds of LGBTQ community leaders, activists, and partners to the State Capitol to advocate for priority LGBTQ legislatio. They will be holding a rally and potential
- California Lobby DayTue, May 07Capitol Event CenterMay 07, 2019, 10:52 AMCapitol Event Center, 1020 11th St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USACalifornia Lobby Day is an annual event where midwives meet in Sacramento to speak face-to-face with our State senators, congressmen and women, and assembly persons to bring important policy issues to the table that relate to midwifery and access to midwifery for our patients.